Friday, December 5, 2008

Sam

hey Sam
Happy Holidays
Anyway back to what you said.
i think that you are in violation of the sister boy rule.
Which is......... If your sister has a boyfriend you can't go all flirty on him. And ItsAly agrees with me. i think your sister won this battle!!!!!! Even though i agree that you feel bad about it but you have to forgive and forget. Don't act like a silly 5 year old with i saw him first, im not calling you a baby but still. You should be happy for your sister because she got the guy that she liked. There are alot of fish in the sea so keep on fishin. LOVE YA.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, My girls that are friend told me that you give really good girl advice!
So me and this friend told me she likes me. But i don't like her like her. i still want to be friends though

What to do

Anonymous said...

ever since my friend got a boy friend she started being stuck up and snotty.She is going out wit a goth person, so i don't think he is a good influece. Should i make them break up or stop being her friend?

Anonymous said...

hey i was saying hi since it's late d my mom's telling me to go to bed. also, i thought of a new song idea. it's a funny song so i'll tell you later.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber, I like ur blog but I have some thing I need an answer to. I have this best friend and she has everything. I mean EVERYTHING! And any time I have something that I am really proud of, or something that I just need to talk about, she always gets all over my case and tells me of. And she gets me so mad but I never say any thing because I do not want to hurt her feelings. And every time we get into a fight, I am the one who is picking up the peices trying to make things work and she just sits there still yelling at me! What should I do? Is this friendship really worth fighting for?